Central Clinical Reference Lab is equipped with State of the Art equipment certified by US FDA and CE marked and is backed with highly skilled professionals comprising of pathologists, Biochemists, Microbiologists, Genetists and support staff for sample accession and handling. The infrastructure facilities include:
1. Full Auto 400 through put Biochemistry analyzer with inbuilt water treatment mechanism . Back up Biochemistry equipment .
2. Full automated immunology (ECLIA) equipment .
3. Full automated 5 part & 3 part hematology equipment.
4. True nat RT PCR equipment for molecular diagnostic tests.
5. Full automated microbiology department with automated culture system through Vitek 2 & Bact-alert.
6. Complete technologically advanced immunofluorescence equipment for cardiac & other vital markers.
7. Separate department for clinical pathology & histopathology samples.
Diagnostic services offered by pathology department
Certifications and Accreditation:
We have an unflinching commitment to quality and never compromise on accuracy by strictly adhering to ISO 15189 standard, CLP, CLSI, FDA and WHO guidelines.
Our Pharmacy is open 24×7 with separate OPD & IP. All drugs dispensing done by qualified pharmacists. Home delivery options are available for our Priviledge Card holders.
Digital X-Ray unit with Fluoroscopy, C-ARM, portable X-Ray unit for nonambulatory patients in ICU & emergency care.
The cardiac care center offers :
Noninvasive Cardiology: noninvasive cardiology services consists of different diagnostic procedures which form the back bone of Cardiac care. The institutes has state of art equipments and facilities for prompt and precise diagnosis and management of all heart diseases.
The noninvasive procedures we offer:
Interventional Cardiology: Our dream and motto is to provide precise, affordable and guideline directed solutions in the vast field of intervention cardiology.
We have state of art infrastructure with modern machinery support for critically ill cardiac patients. We have a vastly experienced paramedic team to carry out the day to day work in cardiac ICU and headed by top most Intensivist/critical care consultants.
The 1st OT is dedicated for all minimal access (Laparoscopic) surgeons with all the 3 latest Laparoscopic systems, 4K 1688 Stryker with infrared & ICG provisions, Karl Storz Spies system & 3D Viking system.
All the latest energy sources are available:
2. Covidien ligasure
3. J & J Harmonic Scalpel
4. Engine Harmonic Scalpel
– Smoke evacuator from J & J
– Our sterilisation is backed up with high pressure steriliser of machine Kraft & supported by STERRAD Plasma steriliser & ETO Steriliser.
Neuro / Ortho & Spinal surgeries with micro vascular surgeries are done using LEICA microscope & Neuro drill.
All ENT surgeries done with Endoscopic as well as open approaches.
1. Upper GI Scope
2. NBI Upper GI Scope
4. Gastro duodenoscope
We carry out all diagnostic & therapeutic procedures with these scopes.
Well-trained trauma team and medical staff equipped to manage all types of accidents and emergencies. Four bedded Emergency is backed by 10 bedded Day Care unit.
An extremely clean, hygienic, round the clock air-conditioned canteen with 100 seating capacity.
A dedicated “Level-1 polysomnography lab (sleep lab)” is available in the hospital & deals with all types of sleep disorders 1. sleep apnea, 2. parasomnia, 3. Insomnia…etc for both adults and pediatric patients. Sleep tests are done after being evaluated by a pulmonologist expertise in the field of sleep medicine. Special cases are being managed by a multidisciplinary discussion between pulmonologist, ENT specialist, neurology and orthodontics. Patients not capable of coming to hospital, facility of home sleep study is also available. Around 100 sleep studies are already performed within the last six months of establishment so far.
An Unique Combination & Solution For EVERY BODY … Refine, Sculpt, Firm, Reshape, Nourish & De-stress.
It removes impurities, toxins from fat cells by vacuum and heat therapy. This Combination burns Fat and removes Toxins (Lymphatic detoxification)
Why HILIPO CAVI ?
Benefits of HILIPO CAVI :
1. Evaluates and assesses nutrition status of patients and screens patients for Nutritional Risk in accordance with hospital protocols.
2. Nutritional assessment involves determining the patient’s diet, medical & family history
3. After evaluating nutritional assess the clinical Nutritionist treats nutritional problems with a recommend a dietary meal plan As per the physicians treatment protocol.
4. The dietary meal plan includes the amount of calories from proteins, carbohydrates and fats, the types and quantities of foods and portion sizes.
5. Group & Family counselling on nutrition.
As patients recovering from COVID 19 often experience variable symptoms like persistent cough, short ness of breath, chest pain, weakness…etc that need to be evaluated, our hospital offers a comprehensive, multidisciplinary evaluation and care for post COVID 19 patients. Patients are being screened, assessed and treated by an experienced pulmonologist to prevent acute and chronic complications. Discharged COVID patients are being followed up regularly in this post COVID clinic.
Facilities for CT scan, pulmonary function testing, echocardiography, physical rehabilitation and psychological counseling along with chest physiotherapy are available if required in specific cases. Around 250 patients including outside hospital referral are now in our post covid clinic follow up so far.
Discount on Room Tariff – 15%
Discount on Pharmacy – 7.5%
Discount on Investigations – 10%
Discount on Shanti Master Health Check Up Program – 10%
Free OPD Consultation – 2
Free Ambulance pick up & drop (within the city limits) – YES
Home collection of samples – YES
Priority Appointment – YES
The Shanti Memorial Hospital Loyalty Programme has been designed for our valuable clientele who are willing to entrut us with the health and wellbeing of themselves & their families...
A formal arrangement to meet or visit Doctor’s at a
particular time and place.